Enter the raffle for your chance to win a PS5 at RSA 2023
Win a PS5!
These are the Rules for the RSA 2023 Booth Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) (“the Rules”) which you acknowledge and agree to be bound by when entering into the Prize Draw:
- Netacea Limited is the company running this promotion, with registered address of 4th Floor Maybrook House, 40 Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 2EG and as such is the promotor of this prize draw. (the “Promoter”).
- The Prize Draw is open to entries from UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
- However, the following groups of people are not eligible to participate in the prize draw:
a. employees of Netacea Limited;
b. employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes or for supplying prizes for the Prize Draw and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors;
c. other persons assisting with this Prize Draw or otherwise professionally connected with the Prize Draw; or
d. any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize draws.
- The Prize Draw will open at: 09:00 on 25th April 2023 and it will close at 17:00 on 25th April 2023 (“Closing Date”)
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must scan their event badge at the Netacea booth at the RSA 2023 event being held at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, US, agree to be added to Netacea’s mailing list, and take a Netacea Prize Draw coupon. As mentioned above, in entering this Prize Draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these Rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age if there are any doubts that you do not meet the entry requirements of the Prize Draw.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter is additionally not responsible for changes in entrants' address or e-mail addresses once they have entered into the Prize Draw which leads to any potential winners of the Prize Draw being uncontactable.
- There will be one prize for this Prize Draw, which shall consist of one Sony PlayStation®5 (“the Prize”). The Prize has an RRP value of £500 GBP.
- Entries must be received by Promoter by no later than the Closing Date to be entered into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date for a relevant draw will be void and you will not be entered.
- You may enter the Prize Draw once.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries that are received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. The draw will be made from all valid entries at random at 17:15 on the Closing Date at the Netacea Stand (“Draw Time”).
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so (such as the intended Prize is no longer available or the Promoter’s supplier(s) are unable to obtain the Prize in time).
- The winner will be announced in person at the Draw Time and to claim the Prize the winner must be present at the Netacea stand at the Draw Time. The winner may then take the Prize home with them there and then. If a winner does not claim the prize immediately at the Draw Time then the Promoter reserves the right to undertake the draw again an infinite number of times until a valid winner claims the Prize. If no winner claims the Prize by 18:00 on the Closing Date then the Promoter reserves the right to re-run the Prize Draw another time.
- In order to use the Prize each winner will need to set up the Prize with a working internet connection and register or set up their own Sony user account.
- All entries and any related material must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, harassing, violent, sexual or otherwise unacceptable content in the sole opinion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which it reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules or any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in its reasonable opinion, it considers that there is a significant risk that the entrant may bring the Promoter’s brand into disrepute.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the Prize Draw if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for incomplete, invalid or illegible entries and these will be declared void in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) the Promoter and its agents and/or commercial partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for: (i) the accuracy or otherwise of any prize description or illustration; (ii) (where applicable) the unavailability, loss, late receipt or damage of any text, prize-claim, prize or notification or other communication and whether by reason of mobile-telephone network-operator error or other problem, failed or corrupted transmission, handset failure (including full or unserviceable inbox) or otherwise; (iii) (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize; or (v) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which winners may be required to pay in connection with a prize, (save to the extent expressly accepted by the Promoter in the Rules). Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud. This does not affect entrant's statutory rights.
- Any enquiries about personal information held by the Promoter, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain the contact name and address to which to send an envelope marked "Data Protection Request".
- These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.